What is React-Native?
Technicals details of React-Native :
- Open Source.
- Design Pattern used is Flux, Redux pattern.
- Supports Realm database.
- Design layout with Flexbox.
- Navigation: Built in are StackNavigator, TabNavigator, DrawerNavigator.
- Networking in React Native is built on two APIs : ‘fetch’ and ‘XMLHttpRequest’.
- Test automation frameworks Robotium, Appium, Calabash, uiautomator, Espresso, Jasmine, UI Automation, TestNG, Frank, KIF etc work with React-Native.
- Supports react-native-fabric to track Crashlytics.
- Gives the user experience same as native app.
- UX Uniformity.
- Hot Reloading.
- Reduction in labor resources hence cost reduction.
- Greater reach and easier marketing.
- React Native is a fairly young development environment, and library updates are released almost every month.
- The applications created with React Native have somewhat Lesser performance than native ones.
- Therefore, the usage of this framework can be problematic in the development of highly-loaded, large-scale projects.
- Some of native APIs are still not supported.
- Visit https://snack.expo.io
- Download 'EXPO' app on your mobile.
- Scan QR Code through Expo app.
- VISUAL STUDIO CODE